Monday, April 12, 2010

Prince who Dominates

You enter and close the door, expect to be alone, yet you stand scanning the room for signs of your Master. There are none, save the blindfold placed on the table. In spite of it’s size, the sight of it dominates the room, and your thoughts. The temptation to reach for the door is great, but cannot override the curiosity and the force of my voice that echos within you. You step away from the door, abandoning thoughts of escape. you notice your fingers are shaking as you slowly unfasten the buttons of your blouse, ward off the panicked thoughts by concentrating on each of your Master's instructions. You fold your blouse and set it on the chair, then step out of your skirt. The heat rising within you counteracts the chill of the air on your skin.

 

You focus your mind intently on each task as your Master hates messiness, until at last, have fastened the blindfold tightly over your eyes. Plunged into darkness, your fear mounts as you sink to your knees.What if my Master does not arrive?" What If… you struggle to staunch the flow of increasingly frightening scenarios that play in your head, as you wait facing the door that at once represents freedom and my captivity. The soft click of the door instantly suspends all thoughts. You fight to hear each small sound over the pounding of your heart. Scarcely aware that your fingernails are digging into your thighs, You kneel with head bowed in frozen submission to your master. Every sense is now focused on His presence. Here in the darkness behind the blindfold, you feel both isolated, yet surrounded by your master. You listen intently to the sound of my breathing as if somehow it will tell you what my silence does not. My Sexy, firm voice breaks the silence between us. Put you hands behind your back.” you do as I command, strangely relieved to now be able to take some action, even if it is only to surrender your last illusions of safety you feel cold steel enclose around one wrist and then the other. There is a short but eternal pause. Stand.” As you move to obey, you wonder if your legs, now curiously weak, will support you, You hear the metallic ratcheting sound as I similarly bind ankles. You instantly recall my instructions as I told you only yesterday. Remembering the punishment you would receive should the chain that now tethers your ankles touch the floor, You quickly adjust your stance stretching the chain taut. You stand reeling from this terrifying sensation of complete vulnerability, and await my instructions. Instead, you hear the soft rustling of paper, and you envision me quietly reading the pages you have placed on the table for me. You feel the heat rising to your beautiful face. You am as afraid that the words you have written will not please me, as you are afraid that I may choose to act out the dark scene you have so carefully crafted for your Master's pleasure. Finally, you hear a drawer slide open, then closed. Pain pierces you, you bite your lip to keep from crying out as your master capture each nipple in the jaws of a tiny steel clamp. Do you like that, slave?” Your master's voice draws your focus from the pain. No! But you choose a safer response.

If it pleases you, Master” Well, it does. How many strokes do I owe you?”

Seven, Master.”And how are you to respond to each stroke?”

 

I am to count each stroke and say ‘Thank you, Master. May I have another, Master?’”That is correct.” you brace yourself for the sharp sensation of the crop, but am startled by the warmth of my hand passing over your exposed flesh. Lost in the unexpected sensation, you am not prepared when the whip slices across your beautiful pink ass. you stifle a confused cry. One… Thank you, Master.” you say in a whisper. you can barely utter the requisite request for more. But more comes, and all of your doubts and fears vanish in the clarity of each flash of white hot pain. You struggle desperately to accept each stroke without flinching or crying out. you cling to your responses like a mantra. But each time the whip lands, etching a fiery trail onto your pale skin, you feel your control slipping away. Seven, Thank you, Master.” Your punishment complete, you are grateful for the mask behind which you secretly work to gather your unraveling composure. I release your hands from behind your back, and remove the shackles from your ankles. You long to see your master's face, but I do not uncover your eyes. Get down on your hands and knees.” Your master commands and you slowly sink down to the carpet. “Crawl.” My hand slashes across your ass as you crawl across the room to the bed.

Open your mouth, slave.” you expect your master's chocloate warm cock but instead I press a hard rubber ball between your lips. I command you to speak, but your words are stifled behind the gag. Satisfied, I then tell you to lie down on the bed. This is a spreader.” I say, as I cinch the thick leather straps around your ankles, securing the bar that forces your legs wide apart. Fear and raw desire grow equally inside you as I bind your wrists, and fasten your arms high above your head. Only the gag between your tightly stretched lips keeps you from begging your master to Enter and pound into you now. You hear the strike of a match, and you can almost see the orange glow of the flame through the darkness. Instinctively, you pull against the ropes that render you helpless. I gently trace my fingers down your body, u scream and come again and again , brushing the clamps sending ripples of pleasure and pain through you, then glide down over your stomach, teasing and taunting, stopping just short of your wet, swollen pussy thats coming and coming.

 

I release the blindfold, and you find yourself frozen in your master's mesmeric eyes intense gaze, until, you remember your place and respectfully lower your eyes and see the white candle in your master's hand. you can do nothing but stare up at the flame as your master tip it high over your body. You steel yourself, but to your relief, the dripping wax does not hurt. You watch, mesmerized by the flame, as I paint a trail of warm wax down your body. Your master lower the candle and pass it over you again, increasing the heat of the dripping wax. you draw a deep breath as the intensity grows. you feel I am watching your face as I lower the flame closer until the molten wax forms a pool that sears your skin. Closing your eyes, you bite down on the gag. Open your eyes.” I tell you. You force yourself to comply. you fight for breath, as I suspend the candle over the delicate flesh between your legs. The first drops land, melting your will. Without realizing it, you begin to writhe against the pain. Be still!” Though you fight to control it,you body disobeys as the wax maxes out on your clitoris. I set the candle back on the nightstand. you sneak glimpses as I pull a length of rope from the drawer. In this brief respite you fight back the tears that had begun to gather in your eyes as I loop the rope around the bar between your ankles and secure it to the bed frame. This ought to do nicely.” I say, and then go to the drawer again and come back holding the whip over you, so that you may admire it’s wicked beauty. Forgetting yourself, you shake your head frantically without taking your eyes from the oiled sheen of it’s many leather tails.No?” Your master's voice is sharp, with a tinge of amusement. “Are you actually telling me no?”

 

You hear the sound of the stiff braids of leather cutting through the air. Your scream is trapped in your throat, as they crack down, ripping across your breasts. Please! you want to cry out, beg your master for forgiveness, for mercy. Your self control shatters and falls away like the wax. you can do nothing to contain the sobbing that erupts from the core of your soul. Like vicious serpents, each sharp tail of the whip descends again and again, greedily biting into the flesh of your breasts, your stomach, your thighs, and finally your soaked and throbbing pussy and u keep coming over and over, driving you into a helpless frenzy through which no thought can form, just a sole phrase repeating over and over. ‘Please, Master.’ Cool wetness sends shock waves of icy spasms through you, pulling you back from oblivion into the present. To your surprise,I have untied you and now gently pass the washcloth over the tracks left by the whip, wiping away the last traces of wax. You tremble at the sensation of fire and ice that covers you and your master takes off the hard ball and kisses u a deep kiss and u come again and again for your master. Setting the cloth down, I pull you to me, cradling your head in my lap. The tip of my cock parts your lips, and you are too weak to resist as I press your face against me, until my cock is wedged so deep in your throat that you cannot breathe. Slowly I begin to rock, my hot flesh slides between your beautiful beestung lips. Instinctively, you suckle me, caressing my hardness with your tongue. A small flicker of victory sparks within you as you hear your master's soft moan. Almost unconsciously, you attempt to turn the tables. you want to see your master lose control to the power of your lips and tongue. But instead I grab fistfuls of your hair holding you tightly, while increasing the momentum until I am deep inside you, demonstrating that the power will always be your master's . You fight the urge to gag, trying to relax the protesting muscles to accept your master's thick, hard cock. Your body tenses, your hands press back against me, but this only incites me to drive harder, bruising your lips, battering your throat.

 

Before I come. I pull out and I roughly pull your wide legs apart. The cold air caresses your aching cunt. My fingers invade you. Though you are unbound, you lay helpless as I fill you with my fingers, pressing and probing and body responds, arching your hips to meet my thrusts, you scream as you have a spasamic orgasm on, u tremble and I drive deeper and deeper into you, curling my fingers into a fist inside you pussy stretching you to the point of breaking. Look at me.” I command. My eyes meet yours as I enter you, hard as rock and my hot troubling cock enters your very wet pussy and I start to Thrust into you and pound into you, you scream with pleasure and come and come while your master chokes you hard, his fingers in a vicelike grip that stops the very breath in you, you keep coming and just before you go unconscious he releases his grip and slaps your face and u come back to conscious, he shouts out that he is coming and you come in a trembling orgasm and he shoots his hot seed deep into you. Your pussy grabs his cock in a vicelike grip, he grows inside your vicelike grip and he pounds into you again and u keep coming non stop and he chokes you when u have a giant orgasm and he shoots his load again into you and your master shouts out“Cum now and you come again and again and he chokes u so hard that u feel like your lifebreath will stop,

 

He has your legs against your shoulders and he pounds into you with such force and his massive rock hard cock hits the G spot so severe that you cannot stop coming and it makes u your master's helpless puppet, you can do nothing but succumb to the relentless waves that I send crashing over you in a sea of unexplainable ecstasy. You want to plead to him not to let you drown in this ocean of ecstasy. And at this infinite moment, looking into his eyes, you see the truth so clearly… You are his and belong to your master to save or destroy as it pleases him. Your master know without any doubt, that you are helplessly, hopelessly, and irrevocably… my slave!

3 comments:

  1. YoBit allows you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as many as coins you want from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and continue claiming.

    You can press CLAIM as many times as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will safe in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or any other currency you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you won't guess what muscle in your body is the muscle that gets rid of joint and back pain, anxiety and excessive fat.

    If this "secret" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, you are healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World's Best Social Trading Network!

    Join millions who have already discovered smarter strategies for investing in Ripple...

    Learn from profitable eToro traders or copy their positions automatically.

    ReplyDelete