Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Day In Hostel

A Day In Hostel

 

AUTHOR: Kiran

 

 

 

Hi this is Kiran from Bangalore with sweet, sexy, attractive, hot and cool figure with 32 24 34..i want express my own experience with you, Its not fake or copied its true story which is unforgettable in my life..enjoy with my stories its just a sample they are lot more to come its story about sweet 2 girls staying in hostel me and my cool friend named as Rami {ramya) she is super cool and very sexy, She is also called as an black beauty with sexy eyes, she very slim, she is made to fuck, her looks are so sexy even girls are attracted to her, her hairs are silky, she s mast n hot so much i can say when it was my first day in hostel i joined hostel..it was day with full bored until i meat Rami, it was cold talking with her in first look she impressed me, i was thinking suppose i was a boy i would have kissed her like any thing, I thought it was God's mistake wasting the beauty in front of me..we became friends in fraction of seconds ..i am so luck she is classmate ...it was first day in collage we sat on same bench and started chatting with her i always used to see her boob's..she doesn't realized that...as day passed we became very close we started chatting about our gents lecture with there looks ...in our collage is only made for girls...

 

We started sharing our own looks it was the first time she said that Ur so sexy yar, its nice to have sexy friend like you as the day passed we started to share bed's only for chatting in hostel we used have fun..u can think girls in hostel with sexy costumes ...she always used to wear shorts which was tight such that panties are visible its exactly similar to the line bisecting the her back's.. Wow it was so hot for me i started observing her back with sexy feeling ..my idea was to touch her back once i called rami to my bed n told to join me she came to my bed asked me to move Ur ass baby..its so cold outside.....she started to chat with me i was not able to control my mood of touching her back i was scared i don't know what to speak with her it was the only i feel uncomfortable with her i controlled my self i asked her its so cold outside but your back is hot yarr its mast... She smiled and told that Ur bob's are touching me dear. I suddenly moved back n said its very funny...she covered with an blanket that she was feeling cold.. I also covered with her it was almost 9 pm at night it was the time i was waiting for suddenly power was gone we started to enjoy without current not with like that with playing with candle its lightning the candle we came back to same position we are there before all girls in hostel are getting ready for sleep. I said rami that i am feeling sexy today yar. She told that today so much cold for that boob's are getting tight yar.....i asked her that Ur boob's are feeling heat..she replied that obviously its feeling yar what's there in that..she said in this age its all common yar we have to just enjoy that its it......then by mistake i said to her that shall i play with you ...she said what Ur going to feel me ? how can u feel me like that.....i can make u to have fun in fraction of seconds .come on yar lets enjoy..

 

She replied what Ur going to fuck me? hey u don't have guts for such thing's yar...i replied i can shoe u heaven if u co-operate with me yar its not going to affect with anything its safe sex in world for teen girls lets enjoy she sat for some time i started to touch her cheeks with her silky hair..she started to avoiding me i touched her forehead i move my fingers in slow motion ....i move my hand to her lips she has a sexy lips with almost pink in color....i realized that she is also feeling heat. I said come on yar free feel i will not tell to any one. Lets have fun with heat yar its so cold pl z....she realized with sexy voice what to do u doesn't have any cock tail what’s there in our boob's yar..i said that just try yar its mast u can feel with out cock. i was feeling so hot i placed my hand on her back its was mast..she was shocked and said its mast yar do like that. I started to press her back in slow 32x motion she was feeling like anything. My both hands are placed on her back i started to rub her back with slow motion she started feel with that i continued till i got satisfied it was mast i want my hand on her back for 24 hours she is in shorts her tight shorts are so smooth it was a day in heaven... i was not satisfied with that it was not feeling with interface of shorts....i started to move my hand in to closed curve it was so call.

 

Wow it was amazing i started to hold her back with tight it was feeling good for both of us ...she started to kiss on my neck wow it was like an wow what i can say her lips are passing on my neck with the sweet saliva it was feeling heat to me at that time my pussy got leakage, she started to touch my boob's it was almost done with that size mine nipples are almost 90 degree. I was feeling uncomfortable with my bra my boob's are exceeding their range....she put her hand in my bra she started to play with that she was rubbing with slowly it was feeling like heaven she unbutton my bra it was like a bullet passing out from gun my boob's got out she started to play with my nipples she licked my nipples with her tongue she rotated her tongue slowly it was feeling that i has to eat her like any thing...

 

She then started to kiss my lips it was my first kiss i never tasted we started to smooch for some time we shared our sweet gel it was tasting like honey she started to kiss me like anything ..i started to put mine hands on her boob's i was pressing like anything ..we have one drawback that we has to fuck without noise it's only missing main thing she started to rube on my back she slowly removed my panties to down she started to play with my pussy. She put her middle finger to my pussy she started to push in and out it was just like drilling machine i feel with .i also started to do same with her this time it was almost full naked girls on bed to fuck each other we enjoyed up to 3 am morning but we are not satisfied with that we hugged each other with sweet kiss, we rotated 360 degree she came above on me she was exactly in fucking angle she moved her body in and out i hold her back i also started to move her body with her. Its the bad time my friend Harini wake up and we are caught with her...we stopped the angles we started to wear our cloths we completed with that.....we wake up at that time she was almost close to our bed...we acted like we don't know anything and we are doing night walking.        

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your links with AdFly and receive $$$$ for every visit to your short links.

    ReplyDelete