Monday, May 24, 2010

Lakshmi has Sex with Lakshmi

Lakshmi

AUTHOR: earth_smile

 

 

 

Hi friends. This is my first attempt here. I am narrating this story for you all. I am from Bangalore. Hi this is Lakshmi from Bangalore. This is my story, About me I am a lesbian by birth as I think. Because I don’t have any feeling towards boys in my life time from childhood life to till to age of 19 I kept it in my heart. But on that year it happened.

 

My friend name is also Lakshmi. She is from Mangalore. She studied in Mangalore and after PU she came and joined to course. On firs day itself we become friends. It may after two months.... we become that much close. In that time all are close. But we become close. We always move together like going to shopping,, movies... Etc. and also use to sit to each other. It happen during the October month. Only we are in class and doing our work each other I said lakki can I ask one thing... Honey she saw my eye and said ..why this much request.... I said it is too personal... She replied.. as I know I dint keep any secret in you...... is it right?. I said yes .. Ya but promise me.. don’t say it to any one.... please.. she saw my eyes.... said ok baba.. what’s that . I want to see you nude! , please don’t be angry because I am having strong feeling to see you from long time.. sorry if I hurt by saying like this.... she saw my eye... Said " no anger" ok in return what you will offer me....? I said you may ask any thing.. she told she want the same from me.... I agreed.... she asked where shell we go... For that I asked her to come to my home.... she smiled and told... I thing we love each other... I feel the same..... We hugged each other.. and came out of class room and holding hand each other. I came to home and I called to her hostel and asked her to come by tomorrow. She asked me about my parents. I told no one will here until 7. So she agreed and because of dreaming....i cant wait till to morning. At morning I informed my parents that I am not going to school. They agreed. I called hostel and informed Lakshmi to come and informed the way. Till to that I cleaned the room. In upstairs I cleaned the room. Arranged the furniture.... I got call from her and informed that she will near to my home. So I gone to there and called her to my home. First I shown all home. She asked me to take her to beach.

 

So we went there. I and Lakshmi entered to water.. I was fully wet and she said my panty is too stylish.. it will transfer through dress. I said I will give one to her. She smiled and said shell we go... I said yes.. at that time it was 11:50am so we came in walking. We were tired. So I open door. And asked her to come from the back. She asked the way. I had shown. Sudden I got one ide.i told I will go inside and you lock the door from the outside. She agreed and I was in and she locked from back and cam to back side. Lakshmi.. come in.. she come and stand in kitchen. Can you now? She saw my eyes and said ok... You also.. I agreed. Shell we wash cloths. You give me yours. So I went bathroom and brought a bucket. She was still in choodi. I sit there and asked her to remove all. She asked me to do. I said me ready. So she hesitantly removed one by one finally stand in panty and bra.. her boobs is stiff.... I also removed my dress and come and sit with her. She saw me and told.. I am beautiful... I said her to the same. Then I put dress to watching machine. In that room I asked her to be nude.. she removed her bra and panty. Really I was happy as I dreamt I did. I also removed and I also become nude. We are just like tribes. Nothing. I asked shell we go to upstairs. In nude position itself we gone upstairs. I hold her hand and placed on my boobs and asked her to press. I start the same to her in the same way. We become hot. We hugged each other. She asked shell we go for bed for more. So I agreed and went to bed. I slept and she come on me and start to kiss on my faces and start to lick and made my face wet. And slowly kissed to neck and come to breast and kissed my erected nipples and sucked and chew glued. I felt I am flying .... I hold her head tightly and simple sit and saw her eyes and directly kissed on her lips and try to separate her lips by my tongue she opened and my tongue and her tongue met together. I fully opened her mouth and take her tongue in my mouth and start to suck fo 15 minute I did and I fall on her and kissed her a s she done to me.. I sucked her boobs for long time and come down to pussy and spread her leg and kissed. She moaned and holds my head. I put my tongue. She starts to clutch the blanket and I continued. She forcibly asked me to cum.. I asked her for 69 position. So we did. We licked for nearly 23 minute... I cum in her mouth than ever had... She did the same. So she slept on my arms simple playing my nipples. I thanked her. She also thanked me. We slept for a 2 hour in the same position. I woke up at 4 pm. Went to bathroom and called her too. She came and hugged me from back and asked when we do it from today. I hold her hand and placed it on my pussy and said this is your property and you can use any time and where.. she hugged. She go to shower. After shower I given my panty and bra to her as the gift. She wore ad look like angel... I taken her panty and she saw it and asked is I needed of her?i said no... then she kept it in bag.. and she returned to hostel. As normally in night she called me and talked like lover and before keeping phone said "love you" and kissed Next day we sit each other that nothing is happen in between us. Days are move like this. There was a festival in our college area. So college declared holiday. She called my mom asked to send me to her home. My mom agreed and later she called me and I promised her that I will come with her.  On Saturday morning we went. But as on her request I am not taken any dress material with me. Here we reached at 11.45am. it was just like old style. She gone back and brought key and opened the door. When we entered in she closed the door and put the curtain to main door. But shadows of lights were coming inside.

 

There is several room. I asked her about her room. She called me inside. It was in middle right side. There was an bed and some dresses. Later she shown her home. It was too clean and traditional style. I asked about her parents. She told her parents were out of station for a week. I asked her to give night dress. She smiled and asked me did you given me any night dress when I come to you.... so you have to show myself as I did .... then I came to know.. how much she was hot now.... I asked.... You want.... "Yes" will you for me.... Me too.. then I came to her room and open the windows and removed my choodi and full become nude. I covered my body with signal towel and entered in to kitchen. There I surprised .... she was already nude and preparing lunch.... she saw me and funnel said.. nothing to shy.... ok remove all and by saying it she removed my towel and hold my hand in her hand.... placed it on her ass and asked me to massage she hugged me in kitchen... Both of ours nipples is grinding... She said shell we sit in hall till to boil. So we gone and sit. She on the tv and some music.... we sit each other putting hand on each other pussy. I become e so hot... She saw my eyes... And said" I will give you heaven that you never having in life time". I kissed her hand and simple spared our legs and rubbed our pussy. Lakshmi sit on my lap now.... so I stood and sit on her lap. Her pubic hairs are touching my ass in the same position she rubbed my pussy.. I hold chairs hand tightly... She slowly put her figure near my ass hole and touched. I got scare that she may enter it.... but want it.... at that time vessel came from kitchen. Her hand is full of my pre cum.. she went in licking it.. today we don’t have hesitation to do all these. I followed her to kitchen. Only lights are coming from windows. I hugged her from back side covering her boobs by both hands. Simple start to press it. She loved it. She just push her ass to my pussy. I grinded my pubic hairs to her ass forcibly. At that time I slowly put my right hand to pussy. It was already wet. I lick it. Taste different. Once I reach her boobs and slowly start to press it.. her nipples were become too erect. I hold it between my figure .... twisted it. She dint told .. she is enjoying a lot. She pressing her ass in meanwhile. I asked.. dear want fuck.... she said yes... I released my hand simple come down and hold he ass little spread.. inserted my nipple in it.. Getting pain ... Mmmmmm she told.. just press it.. for 7 to 8 minute.... just I find that her thigh were so wet.... so taken her wetness in my hand applied on my nipple and stand before her.. she saw my eyes and sucked it that I am milking... I murmured I want the same.... please.. she sucked for 5 minute.. and told she will going... I asked where... She simple told come...

 

So I went... Her back.. it was out side back.. i.e. toilet... She told she will piss.. and sit before me.... I sit before her. Later she make me place to sit in basin... We both pissed seeing each other ... And woke up... And I asked her do you like this.. she said yes.. shell we do daily.. I agreed and promised. Later we came to kitchen and put the meals to plate and come and sit in hall. There we sit each other. I asked her to show pussy. She little open her leg.. I just put my foot figure and I asked her the same. She did the same.. while playing it we finished our lunch and washed plates and came to room. I lied on bed she lied on me 69 position. Within 10 minute he flowed cum on her bed.. and sleep in the same direction only...Evening I woke up lately. Sudden I remembered that I was in Lakshmis home. She was not in bed .. I searched for her .. she was preparing to bath.. so I come and sit before tv. Lakshmi called and asked shell we play the game.. I asked what game... She replied husband and wife.... I agreed.. after bath shell we marry.. I will tie the yellow tag ..i will be your husband and you will be my wife.. and night fist night. First I will ride you and you will ride me later till to we tired... I agreed. She gone to bathroom. There was a big tank. She sit on it.. taken a razor and cleaned her pubic hairs.. I gone there taken razor and shaver her pussy.. then I stand in front of her put my leg on her thigh. She put water and soap to pussy and start shaving. It become wet too.. then I came out side and sit to watch TV. She called me in and I find she was sitting in floor and asked me to piss on her. I spread my leg and pissed on her face as she directed.... i asked her to do.. but she told when I will come to bath then.... I agreed.. after 10 minute she called me .. when I gone there I find she was trying her head by towel.. so I sit in floor ... She come near to me.. and I put my mouth to her pussy and licked ..in mean while she pissed.. little entered to my mouth and getting some hot experience... And she told me to wash her panty.. I agreed and in front of her I inserted in my mouth .. and tasted.. and she went away.... after bath I gone there... On bed I find a sarry and I wore it and she asked is I am ready.... I said yes.... she wore her father west and she call to her room and tied a yellow tag and told from today to till her death she will be my husband.. I hugged.. and she removed dress and wore choodi... We went temple.... At 8 45 pm we returned to room with sweet.. flowers and all. She asked me to watch tv... and I sit to watch.. she... Brought parcel and we had dinner and she brought a glass of milk.. she told she will waiting in bed room.... and went...I off the lights and went to her room. It was locked. With a glass of milk I entered.. she was in mens wore. She come to near as husband and hold my hand called me to bed. I serve milk.. she drunk half and given me half and told I need your milk...

 

At that time what happen to me I dont know.. I become real bride.. she slowly drag my sarry and thrown on floor. She drop me on bed and lied beside me kissed my cheek... Slowly pressed my boobs... Pinched nipples.. inserted her hand inside my gown.. touched my pussy... Different current passed through me.. she off the light.. some calmness occurred. She removed my gown along with panty .. just I slept in kacet.. she touched my pussy.. rubbed. I hugged her.. she was full nude.... She kissed my lips.. sucked my tongue .... in mean while she was start to press my boobs. I try to hold her boobs she resisted and remove my top and make me nude.. she crossed her pussy with my pussy.... and grinded.. as we fucking for a long time.... I begged her to end... She sit on floor... Simple start to lick.... till to 2 orgasm... Then I was tired.. and I slept.. she come over me and put her pussy to my mouth .. I start to lick.... she cum whole my mouth .... and she told she was tired... And come in my hand and sleep by sucking boobs as kids.... I was so happy... At night once we did 69 .. and finally sleep... At 2.58am...When morning we woke up.. bed is some were wet... We seen each other and hugged.. I feed her my morning milk(simple Suck of boobs).... then she take me to toilet.. I went bath ... Till to that she prepared tea.... I asked nighty she given... And she went bath... While sucking tea I watched her nudeness while Bathing... She came and wore small skirt... Later we sit to watch TV... but I slept... I was tired.. she woke up me and said she will suck.. so I given my boobs to her.. she slept on my lap.. and sucked like hungry child. And till to 10:45.. at that time some kids were come to talk to her.... so played with them.. at 12:45 we left the place and came to hostel (To be Continued).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment