Thursday, March 4, 2010

Heavenly Sex With My Queen

AUTHOR: Krishna

 

 

 

Hi all PW readers,This is Krish and this is my 1st story in this Group. I've reading almost all the stories in the last few months and some of the stories encouraged me to post my real story.This happened in 2007 when I was 24. To tell about me, I have a little plump body and come from a very orthodox family. I always had a passion for sex but very afraid to take step to go on with any girl.

 

I’m working in a reputed concern where I met this girl but she belongs to a different team. She’s a normal looking girl pretty girl. I don’t know to explain the sizes but she has a good pair of boobs and body structure.We were in the same department but didn’t know each other for almost a year. It happened like this, there was Onam (which is celebrated by Malayalees) celebration happening in our department for which some of us were volunteering, as we knew more about the customs of Onam. That is when we got introduced ourselves. We worked together for the celebration for almost 3 days. We started being in constant touch to derive at how we are going to present the decorations. Post the celebration, we started chatting over messages regularly. At this point of time we didn’t have any thoughts about sex in our minds. We started knowing the likes and dislikes of each other and became very good friends. We used talk regularly whenever we got time to.

 

On discussing the likings, we explored that we both very fond of music and we started singing songs for reach other over the phone regularly. We became so close that we discuss almost everything between us. Once when I was singing, I came up with a most romantic song that has the lyrics like the hero asking the heroine to have sex (indirect lyrics). I sung the lyrics of male portion and she sung the female portion. While singing this we were in to emotions that were in the shoes of the actual hero and heroine and lyrics we sung were for each other. When I sung one of the lines, she suddenly said that we would continue the song when we meet tomorrow and cut the line. Then I messaged asking how will we meet, as the next day is a holiday (weekend) for which she asked me to come to her sister’s home. Next morning I went to her sister’s house and she was alone there. We talked for some time and I started singing the same song and she responded to the song with her portion of lyrics. While singing I raised my hand towards her and she grabbed my hand. I pulled her towards me and we both hugged tightly. Then I started kissing her on her forehead, cheeks, earlobes, then neck and the on the lips. As this was the 1st time for both of us, we didn’t know how to go on with. Then I slowly inserted my tongue in to her mouth and explored. We continued kissing each other for almost 15-20 minutes. While kissing itself we gently moved in to the bedroom. Then I suddenly started pressing her boobs over her churidhar and she started letting out the moans. Then with a romantic look, I removed her tops and lo I was seeing a cleavage amidst her bra for the 1st time in my life. Then I removed the knot of her pants and removed the same. I then placed a kiss on the cleavage and hugged her tightly.

 

While doing so, I removed the hooks of her bra and freed her boobs from the packing. Wow, it was a nice scene. She had a pair of boobs that were large than it looked when she was dressed with nice pink areolas and nipples. I couldn’t control myself and started sucking the nipples hardly. She let out a huge moan, which increased my pace and I started biting her nipples. I was sucking her right boobs and my hand was caressing her left one. I pressed her nipples between my thumb and my index finger. I felt like I was in heaven. I then changed the position and started sucking the left boobs.She then moved me away with a complaint that I’m still dressed fully. Then she removed my t-shirt and my pants. I was fully erected at that moment. Now we both were in our underwear. She told that it’s her turn now and grabbed my underwear. While grabbed the elastic of my underwear I grabbed her panties and we undid our last piece of clothing at the same time. She had a nicely shaved pussy and she was happy to see my 5” cock and grabbed it in her hand. She then asked me to lie down on the bed and kneel down before me. She moved my foreskin back and kissed the head of my cock which was oozing the pre-cum. She then took my cock’s head in her mouth and started sucking like a lollipop. I was floating in emotions, as this is the 1st time a girl touching and sucking my cock.

 

After about 5 minutes I pulled her up and started sucking her lips and pressing her boobs simultaneously. While kissing I slowly started moving one of my hands to her pussy and inserted my middle finger in her pussy. She opened her mouth for a moan and I kept my middle finger between out lips and we both sucked her juice. Then I again sucked her lips and was finger fucking her. Then I made her lie on the edge of the bed and kneeled down before her. I first kissed her pussy and then slowly sucked her pussy lips. The fragrances of her pussy made me wild that I increased the pace of sucking. She was moaning loudly now. While I was sucking I was simultaneously pressing her boobs with one hand. After some time of sucking I inserted my tongue in her pussy and started tongue fucking her. We both were flying in ecstasy. After 10 minutes of sucking, I stood up. Took her legs on my shoulders and slowly placed my penis on the opening of the gate for heaven.

 

I tried inserting my penis and it was tight that only ½ inches went in. Then she split her pussy lips with her fingers and helped me to insert. Now when I inserted ¼ of my cock went in. I then pulled out a little and gave more pressure and inserted that ¾ of the cock went in. Then at the last try my whole cock went inside her wet pussy. I was feeling like a sponge dipped in hot water is wrapped around my dick. She was that hot. I lay on her and kissed her for sometime and slowly started the to and fro action in her pussy. She started moaning loudly. As it was an apartment, I feared that someone may hear the moans and so I locked her mouth with mine and was fucking her. After about 3 minutes of fucking, we changed the position to doggy style. After fucking her in that position for about 3-4 minutes, we came to missionary position. In that I increased my pace and was ramming her.

 

After about 4 minutes I informed her that I’m reaching the climax and she asked me to cum inside her as she is in a safer period. After about 5-6 hard pushes I cum inside her and she also climaxed at the same time. I lay on the top of her and we lied in that position for about 10 minutes. Then we kissed each other for 15 minutes and then we went to bathroom and cleaned each other. Then we dressed up and I moved out of house. After coming out, I ran back inside and sucked her lips for 2 minutes. I then bade bye to her with heavy heart and reached home.This is my own incident. Sorry that I’m not well versed in explaining things in sexy way, but still tried my best. I fucked her once again after 6 days of this incident, which I’ll tell you all later. I didn’t have sex with her or anyone after 2007 till date.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment